Got back to London this morning. Didn’t do much until the evening. We went to Wimbledon town to jalan-jalan (ie walk) cos we needed to get some food for the weekend.
We ended up buying books… not one, not two, we bought 8 books in total!! hahahaha the bookshop was having sale… cant resists.
Here’s the list of books we bought:
- Nigella Express (Cat, now that I’m back home, I can start trying out her recipes! So excited)
- Terry Pratcher – Wintersmith
- Jed Rubenfeld – The Interpretation of Murder
- JK Rowling – Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
- Kate Mosse – Labyrinth
- Little John’s Britain
- Thomas Harris – Hannibal Rising
- Duncan Bannatyne – Anyone Can Do It, My Story
Can you tell who choose which book?