Time for reflection.
Things I have neglected in 2013
- this blog. Other project (Project Life) and more convenient apps (Facebook, Instagram, Day One) took over.
- knitting. Haven’t knitted a single thing.
- exercise. The only form of exercise I did was the occasional walking Dav forced me to do. Needless to say I didnt lose any weight.
- reading. I hardly read any books!
- vow renewal in Vegas.
- road trips we took (Snowdonia, USA, Liverpool, walk for 25 miles!).
- time spent with family & friends.
- making our house homely (finally putting up the many photo frames!)
2013 also became the year we worked very hard. Not sure if it’s a good thing. Sometimes it feels rewarding, sometimes it is depressing.
Am hoping 2014 is as eventful if not more than 2013.