Some highlights of 2009:
- Learnt knitting and made a few scarfs and gloves.
- Tried Twitter and be friends with politicians (Obama) and celebrities (Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore).
- Distributed ang pow for the first time as married couple during CNY.
- Watched lots of play and concert (Waiting for Godot, Oliver!, Mika, Teitur, Simply Red, Peter Pan, Yo-Yo Ma)
- Visited lots of art galleries.
- Went to
- Brazil for the first time and visited one of the new wonders of the world.
- Scotland for the first time and met Loch Ness.
- Brighton to see the famous pebble beach.
- Bristol to see Banksy’s exhibition.
- Bake various cakes and even made our own jams.
- Bought 2 cameras, 1 compact and 1 DSLR.
- Took photography lessons to enhance my skill.
The biggest achievement of all is definitely making our way from London to Hong Kong via train!! I have uploaded day-to-day journal I wrote during the trip onto the blog. Feel free to have a read when you’re free by clicking on the link above and leave a comment.
Happy New Year everyone!