I’m sooo happy to be back… Firstly I miss my hubby and my bed!! Secondly I miss the social life here. There’s so much to see and do in London. Some do not require much moolah either (thats £). So this is a quick update on my social calendar.
- London sight-seeing with hubby and father-in-law
- 3 birthday dinners to attend
- 1 musical confirmed (Oliver!) and 1 pending (Sister Act)
- 1 play confirmed (Waiting for Godot)
- 2 art exhibitions (The Beautiful and The Canned at Brighton Fringe Festival and Project Tunnel 228)
Oh Dav also show me there’s a London Walks podcast which is free to download. You can just follow their podcast and walk around London town and it provides good commentary on the local history and information. We decided to do at least one walk a week! Cant wait!
Btw, summer is coming soon and the day is longer and warmer!! Yipee…