When a colleague suggested taking the Eurostar to Brussels, I thought that was interesting. I would highly recommend it. Even Dav is suggesting we take train holiday in Europe. There’s a few plus+ points in taking the train in Business Class:
– Only take 2 hours to get to city centre
– No need to check-in 1.5 hrs before departure time. Eurostar business class only need 10mins
– You can do work on the train. The business class seats come equipped with power adaptor
– You get served with nice food and alcohol
– You’re allowed to change your departure to an earlier train
Single seat, which is what I had. Was suppose to be traveling with another colleague, but last minute he canceled his trip.
The new Eurostar station in London, St Pancras International. Just besides Kings Cross Station.
My lunch en route to Brussels. Very similar to airline food.