Cant believe one wk of holiday pass by just like that… what hv I achieved?? Nothing.. Had made some plans:
- Go camping and have a bbq at the campsite.
- Play tennis & badminton.
- Do some work?
Let see what I actually did during the week…
- Watched 1 chinese movie (Andy Lau’s latest), 1 animation (Corpse’s Bride) and 3 dvds (Jap animation, Thai horror flick & Amityville).
- Had a small BBQ.
- Ventured to Bagan Lalang beach to witness the sun sets.
- Cleaned my room (although now the table is in a mess again).
- Do my mandarin lesson homework & revise.
- Sleep, sleep and more sleep.
Hahahaha… what a big difference. From an active plans it turns out to be a lazy week… oh well, at least I can say I rested…. but of course its not enuf.
Anyway, I also found some nice pics which I would like to share with everyone. Here goes….
Mandarin class partners in crime!